“My job is to coach/train you to be better than you think you are and to do more than you think you can.”
- Bachelor of Science, Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine:
- ITCA Certified Triathlon Coach.
For the past 13 years, I’ve coached and trained people from all backgrounds and conditions to phenomenal results in their health and fitness. The common theme among all of my successful clients was a burning desire to be successful, and have fun on the journey!
- Motivated Client + Competent Trainer = RESULTS
- My Personal Fitness Journey:
- High School Wrestler and Fitness Enthusiast
- College Wrestler and Fitness Enthusiast
- High School Wrestling Coach and Trainer
- Personal Coach, Trainer and Athlete Mentor (career formed)
- Rock Climbing
- Trail Running
- Road and Mountain Biking (took up during period of injury)
- Marathon and Trail Ultra Marathon Running and Racing
- Running: Trail, Road, Ultra Marathon, events up to 100 miles
- Mobility and Mindfulness: balancing health, wellness, and performance
- Continuing on the journey of health, fitness, psychology, and self-exploration